With nearly 160,000 reported cyber-attacks on businesses in 2017, it is fair to say that it was the worst year for data breaches…however with the likes of Dixon Carphone, Superdrug, NHS and Butlin’s all experiencing significant data breaches in 2018, it is clear cyber-attacks are not slowing down.
According to the Online Trust Alliance, "93% of all breaches in 2017 could have been avoided with simple cyber hygiene practices, such as regularly updating software and training employees to recognise phishing attacks."
With GDPR now in force, it is vital that organisations have the best defences in place to minimise the chance of a data breach… and the financial and reputational repercussions that comes with it.
For this morning seminar, we will be sharing exclusively with you our expertise on why businesses still need to take cyber security seriously, and what you can do to put the strongest cyber defences in place.
- Venue: Doddington Hall, Doddington, Lincolnshire LN6 4RU
- Dates: Wednesday 3rd October and Thursday 11th October 2018
Book your place today below to give you peace of mind for tomorrow.
- 08:30–09:00 Coffee, breakfast rolls and informal networking
- Welcome and introduction – Jerry Parker
- Cyber Security: What's the risk? – Matthew Stead
- Does my business need 'Cyber Essentials'? – Matthew Stead
- Cyber Security: Fighting back! - Matthew Stead
- Summary and close with Q & A
Spaces are limited so be sure to register today.